Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream by Candlewood Bakery
150g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
150g caster sugar
5 tablespoons sunflower oil
200ml vanilla soya yoghurt
125g Block Stork
250g Icing Sugar
A few drops of vanilla extract
1. Stir the flour and sugar together.
2. Stir in the oil and yoghurt.
3. Fill paper cupcake cases 2/3rds of the way up and bake at 170c fan for 10-15 minutes
4. For the buttercream beat the Stork until soft.
5. Beat in half of the icing sugar until totally combined, then beat in the rest.
6. Add the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
7. When the cupcakes are fully cooled spread or pipe the buttercream on top.